This favorite weeknight meal is quick, easy, and loaded with protein and flavor! It is also a great meal prep for packed lunches (just keep the avocado and cilantro seperate until you’re ready to eat).
Southwest Fajita Power Bowl
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 yellow and 1 red bell pepper, sliced
Sautee in oil on high heat until slightly charred.
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chiles, cilantro and lime
Combine in sauce pan over med heat, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 Avocado, cubed and salted
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
To assemble bowl, make small piles of each group around the bowl. Top with cilantro.
For added southwest flavor, drizzle with vegan bbq sauce, melted croc Cheddar cheese, and vegan ranch!