Great to pack as a lunch for work or picnics, this quick salad is perfect on the go!
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Few pinches fresh black pepper
- (Opt) 1 Tbsp Penzey’s ranch dressing base OR 1 Tbsp dried basil
Combine in container with a lid, like a mason jar.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (tip- save the liquid, called aquafaba, for another use)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped baby cucumber, or 1/4 large cucumber
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh herbs, like cilantro or parsley
Layer veggies in jar or container on top of dressing. Gently shake to cover with dressing. Enjoy within 12 hours.